Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{Katherine | Banning California Portrait Shoot}

Ahhh I'm getting to some of my trip pictures :) It was a fabulous trip, but I've been running ever since my plane hit the ground on Friday night [two and a half hours late, I might add] and this weekend and the next two weeks look like they are going to be even busier.

The last night I was in CA [yes, I know I haven't gotten to the other parts of the trip:) but these are what I have edited] Katherine and I did a quick improptu photoshoot. We originally went out to find graffiti [part of my bucket list] and although we failed there, we still got some gorgeous images of Kate, and succeeded in having quite a bit of fun [just like the rest of the trip]

Enjoy! [more trip images to come... hopefully soon]









































2 comments:

I like comments. And not just nice ones.Comment away...